Monday, August 24, 2009

"Ti Zao celebrate my brithday at Neway~!!

Neway Room 19

Lik tat also RM 9.80 ==

TV ~

My mum

My Bro ...^^

MI ..Haha .. ^^


Today .. morning i wake up 8am..like tat ..

Then i go bath .. after bath i go eat breakfast and then do my homework

About 10.20am i open computer and play games and chat wif my fren

11.30 my mum finish teaching tuition.. Then we change cloth and go

Neway for my brithday at Subang

12pm we arrive there .. we edi book room

haha .. the room quite big le ... still can sleep thr ...

then we started sing ...

Yea ... this time I so many many haha ...

The song that i sing lo ...

1.Micheal Wong - heaven


2.Micheal Wong -Yu Ding


3.Micheal Wong - Tong hua


4.Jay Chow - Shan nian er ban ( The ping pong 1 )


5.Jay Chow - Dad , I'm back


6. Jay Chow - Yang Guang Zai Nan

7 . Wu Yue Tian - Tu Ran Hao Xiang Ni

And many many more .. cant rmb ==

Sum is my bro Sing then i folo sing de....haha ^^ ..

We sing 12pm-3pm .. ( so short == )

After finish singing ... we go bak home lo .. Then i feel sleepy ..

Then 'Boom' drop down on the bed and sleep until 5pm ..

Then i go out for BSB ...and my brithday cake will be on 1-9-2009

Haha ... So happy

~The end~

No comments: