Friday, October 23, 2009

Toufu of me ....

Haiz .... Toufu of me .. so lousy .. today .. after BSB then started hot agian .... Sienzz

then recess I juz ate a donut ... no more str to walk ... so i call victor help mi go take water ....

i had drink 3 bottle of water today ..... but i'm still hot ... after recess ... we go library ....

Me cold like kena freeze ... !!! coz i sick ..... haiyo ... at skul then bad d ... when back to home ...

I sleep 2pm - 7pm .... =.= sleep too much .. make mi lazy !!! so ... 2moro is BSB competition liao

I dun scare 6K class la ... but yeong yi they all say the 6K class d monitor very geng wo .... dun0 la ....

Nicloe also say they very pro ... Got meh ??

1 comment:

NC said...

I'm saying 6K GIRLS TEAM pro lar, boys team okok nia.. =.=

Anyway good luck ya tmr.. =D