Thursday, July 16, 2009

My hatest teacher !

Today .... i didint go to tuition.... coz i need study myself in my house ...

When 6 pm ... my tution teach call my mom

and ask :'' why chi lim didint go to tuition today ?''

then har ... he go tell mi 2moro补回今天的补习

When i heard that !... i damn angry ... 他妈的 !

dun go cannot meh ? still need " bu hui ?"

Then i say dunwan 2 my mother ...

But my mom wanna mi go ...

So i cry lo .... ==....

Then at night coz my mom rmb i back from school 4pm

then wanna go tutuion at 5pm ....

Maybe she think too 辛苦

So she say no need go le ^^ and study at home ~

That time i damn happy ^^

But i damn hate the study teacher

想杀死他... sei pokai teacher !~

Today i cry until my eye 中了... T.T

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

stupid . lik a little kid

KidzChew said...

so pity de...
dun cry~~~

Ice Cream said...

ef

Ice Cream said...

sei zhi jian i know is u

xNvFc.RetarD said...

??? wat la noob.. i'm not like u so wuliao ply tat kid games.. ok? like tis also wan cry cheh! virgo...