Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sei zhi jian

Today ... I arrive skul then i go scan my card lo ....

Then i go back my class ..

We ( Guo Hao , Wei Heng , Jun How ) are Studying in our class ...

The zhi jian go scan his card ....

Babi him .... He come to us then i use my leg to block him lo ...

He go kick mi and hit the table ... So Pain ....

Then i go kick bak him ... and we started fight edi ..

Then the 38 guo hao come tok tok tok ... and go away...

The sei zhi jian keep block/hit mi ..

Then afther ahwhile ... We dun fight edi ...

So i go back my table and study ...

Today .. we didint tok wif each other before recess ....

Sei pokai ... Then he dun eat wif us ( 6J ) edi ..

go find the Mok ~ Jordan ~ Ming Wei ~

Sei nub like a dog ... keep folo them ~


Hate him ! ~ kns ==

This is the person who make mi so angry ~!!~

1 comment:

NC said...

Hi

Haih.. Like that also so angry.

N