Sunday, November 22, 2009

摩天轮剧团....

摩天轮组合 !

Xue Ling , Me , Xin Mei

.... all wanna take picture wif me .. xD hahaa


???? , Hui Ming & Me


抢着我来拍照啊。。xD



Elo ... 压到我没有力了..xD


My head got '' meh '' liao meh ? xD

Xue Yen & Me
Hmm... I join them le ... coz they call me join ma .. then i mai join la .. xD hahaa ...
But is quite fun la ... today we play the whole day .. but at frist zheng xiong didint join us ...
But after , I ask him ... wanna join anot .. he say yes ... coz saw we all so happy rite ? xD
So now .. boys got 5 or 4 .. dun0 la ??? from katholik form 4 d got join anot .. xD ahah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aduiii hai....u jangan macam yes....~~
u force us to take photo wif u delo...

*o*

Ice Cream said...

lol .... whr got

Anonymous said...

kakas...got lu...memang yes

*o*

Anonymous said...

lol...