Saturday, November 21, 2009

Last Day of Skul

Haiz ... last day of skul that day .....

We keep counting how much time we left ...

We keep taking pictures ( but i dun have ... Zhi jian & 方老师 send me leh )

We keep playing around ... juz have little time to play together

We keep playing Pokemon card ....

12.45pm ,

We are waiting our KFC come .. and that time was the most easy cry d time ...

But...... 方老师 call me go down and wait for the KFC .. !!!! Wth ... I wanna cry la ...!!!

And i wanna see my friend 最后一 face a ... haiz ....., soooo sad on the way home ...

Keep thinking when we can have 37 ppl gathering .. T.T

If this 2 more months , if got skul ... i wanna ! that better then stay at home ... !!!!

Friend !! I will miss u guys eXspically ....

Mok, Zhi jian , Kah Keong , Nicole , Jun Hao , Guo Hao , Wei Heng ..

方老师,池老师,叶老师 ... Mrs Soon ....

I was so damn sad when I know 池老师 wanna go back his hometown ....

Maybe I cant see u anymore le ... I can still go skul and visit 方老师 & 叶老师 but u ....

Everything was End le ... End le ... End le ... Sad .....

No comments: