Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Funny Sivik class - Show



Haha ... so fun + happy while this week d sivik class ...

Teacher ask us to '' fen'' to 5 group ... and PELAKON !!!!

I like it =) ok ok .. our group ... hou lim , chin howe , iron , aiman , adam , benjamin , Richard N the pro ... Chilim =) ....

Our group name is smaller gangster .. =.= ... we wanna present d show is ... 1 day 2 boys when walking to skul meet some gangster ... ask the 2 boys to smoke .... and then the boys dun wan .. and they hit them ... after ... the 2 boys go find a teacher ... but the teacher kena scolded by the gangsters also ... ( useless ) so ... PUAN MAHAL came ... then those gangster scare and beg her to not to buang sekolah ...

Chilim - The to ''guai guai zai'' that walking to skul / PUAN MAHAL

Hou Lim - Gangster head

Chin Howe/ Iron / Adam - Gangster that follow Hou Lim

Aiman - The student same wif chilim

Richard- Useless teacher

Benjamin - Actor

1st time

Me and aiman walking to skul ... suddenly the gangster came and chin howe pull me down ... ( WRONG WRONG WRONG ... !!!! ) then i tell teacher restart =.=..... I ask them to pull me to the blackboard 1st and ask wanna rokok anot ... if i say dunwan then only wax me down .. =.= ...

2nd time

Me and aiman walking to skul ... suddenly saw a gang of ganster ... then I make that scare face and pointing to them ... and they push me at the blackboard and ask wanna rokok .. ? I havent think and say then he go wax me down .. WTH so '' Zhing Zhang'' for what .. ? I'm down and let them hit ... continue ... I fast run from them .. run to find teacher ... The teacher came ... juz shouted.. " oi oi oi .. !!! '' and kena shouted more loud back from hou lim gangster ...

Ok ... i tukar watak .. be PUAN MAHAL ... I come in .. and shouted loud loud loud loud ...'' APA ...?!!!@##! Buat Apa .. ? Rokok a .. ?!!'' Semua ke Bawah .. and shouted '' Down Down Down .. Semua Down ! '' then they all down and beg ... actually I din't think about buang sekolah d ... then hou lim say '' tolong jangan buang sekolah '' then I got it .. and shouted '' Semua dibuang Sekolah .. '' then hou lim and his gang catch my leg .. =.='' Ti Tak '' light off .. ~

THE END =)


No comments: