Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My life getting sux , sux and sux !


My life getting sux , sux and sux ! ....

My life so damn boring man ...

All days do the same thing ....

Everyweek stay back and practise ... training .... run run run ....

Everyday homework homework homework ..

Everyday tuition tuition tuition .....

So stress about my life .... i cant enjoy it ... sux .. !

Month 2 of 2010 ....

KHB class Kemahiran Hidup ....

Most boring class .... ok well ...

Yesterday ... Cause i dunwan so early go KHB class ma ...

then me and hou lim and chin how go toilet and walk slow slow ...

Then ... we meet 2 indian boy .... ( same class as me ) so , 1 also dunwan go fast go d ... then he come wif us .. go toilet and walk slow slow ..

Who know ... when we reach there ... we are the last 4 .... then teacher scold scold scold ... coz sum 1 ''Dong Fo'' ... stupid sei noob indian boy ... tell teacher i say one ... then me kena scold .... and say dibuang sekolah ... then i no scare also .. coz he not even a outstanding teacher and what ... say then say la ... who care a small ant talking ... Pui ... ~ .. at last also nothing happen ...

So ... the important is .. I HATE THOSE SEI ***** INDIAN BOY ..... NOOB ASS ! grr..

No comments: