Friday, February 12, 2010

Missing feeling

Today ... is CNY EVE le ....

Morning ... I dream something that fun but bad ... I so scare about my dream ... T.T

Kay .. back to my laptop ... Open FB ... MSN ....

Derrick chat to me through facebook that he miss 6J

N something about lim shi cheng ( who cares ? dunwan listen =P )

He make my missing feeling back .....

Kai ern chat through MSN .....

She say happy CNY to me .... And i wish her back too ..

Then ask about how my skul a ... ? Got how many day holidays ?

Have lengzai or lenglui thoose 38 thing la ...

Then talk back about her school bigger then chen moh very big a ...

but she said that her skul have many good thing than chen moh and chen moh loser =(

Bad to heard that ...

Btw , she make my missing feeling back also .. T.T

No comments: