Saturday, December 19, 2009

Back from buddha camp ... ( Sad & Happy )


Back from buddha camp ... ( Sad & Happy ) ....

Happy ... ? becoz i meet so many friend and can stay longer then ever ....

So happy to meet Yi Ling , Qi An , Wan Jun , Yi Ying and Jia Jun ... ( my group ) ''吉祥组'' We r the best .... and I learn so much much thing include 珍惜 .... finally i know what is 珍惜 ! 1st time so sad to leave a camp ...

Sad .... ? becoz we have only 5 day 4 night together ... but nvm lu ... we can hav 10 year ++ together if u keep going to DaZhi library .. haha ... I was so damn sad when hugging my friend ... ( brayan , Zhen pei , Le Zhen )

btw ... I hope teacher at DaZhi can see this ...老师,我真的很想做一个小队,就是这样我出去分享,想得到老师们的注意,但是我看到老师你们好像跟本没看到我。。。或许我经验不足,做不到一个好的领导者。。不过老师,我来这个培训营就是改次想当一个想BRANDON他们这样的老师。。建南老师,现在我做不到不要紧,希望老师有一天会看中我。。

Play Paint Ball that day , thx IngWei for 配合保护我。。让我一枪也没被射到。。

That Day , damn happy d ... 1 round 5v4 .. my group 4 ppl ... 1st round I shot down 2 ppl ...
2nd round , i shot down 3 ppl le ... haha .. the all aiming IngWei and i go their back and shot them .. btw sorry ... shoot until u guys 留了 ... actcually i aiming u guys d COVER SHIRT to shot d ... then i shot wrong .. shot u guys the 腰 ... sory sory ...

Btw ... 回的时候我有很多东西讲的。。但是哭着,不想托太多时间。。tell u guys .. DaZhi d camp was the Best ! 1st time a camp make me cried not '' bu she d ''

No comments: